You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I'm a single mother of four brilliant, amazingly young men, that sees me struggle with a lot of situations. Not know how to help, they cry deep inside putting on a mask to cover up the pain they feel inside. I tell them that things will get better with prayer. GOD knows all and see all. I ask for prayer for my sons I don't know what young truly have to go through on a daily. Pray for strength and understanding for them. I pray that they see GOD as a healer, provider, way maker, deliverer and above everything else that we are created in his image and he loves us as we are. I pray that GOD opens those unimaginable doors for man, that they themselves would say in my life say, my mom said GOD will do it, if we trust and believe.
Received: September 10, 2019
Pray that god would completely heal me. Supply me with strength ,wisdom in Jesus name
Received: September 12, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray God's will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: January 22, 2018
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. For a while now I've not been walking in the path that God has called me to walk in. And the longer I keep not walking right the more out of wack things in my life become. I'm so ready to get back right with God but my job won't allow me to have a schedule that give me the opportunity to join services. So keep me in prayer, that God opens up some doors that will allow me to get on the path he has already laid out for me. Thank u.
Received: September 16, 2017
Please say a prayer for our son marquise who was admitted to children hospital overnight with high fever and low blood pressure and level's due to his sickle cell disease thank you the Jones family
Received: August 29, 2017
Praise the Lord!
Please pray for me on this day and for the next 7 days. Going through some difficult times.
Received: February 8, 2017
Please pray for me I have an appointment with my Oncologist tomorrow and needless to say I feel a little anxious. Pray that God will give me a good report.
Also pray for things that seem to want to plaque my mind....Pray that the battle s have already been won.
Received: September 7, 2016
Please pray for me I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Pray that God will intercede on my behalf and that the battles are already won.
Received: August 30, 2016
Please pray for me I just recently moved to the city of Columbus I been coming to Greater Christ temple when I can but my desire is to be in bible study on Tuesdays. So I'm asking for the lord to send me new employment so that I can come to bible class better hours.
Received: May 17, 2016
I am a single mother and i am barely breathing. Sometimes i feel like giving up but i know i have my son who is depending on me. I went from working 7 days a week to three days a week and i just dont know how we are going to survive. Due to my health conditions i cant really work a stand up job and i cant sit for very long either. Im trusting God to show me the way but its soo hard. Everytime i take one step forward it seems i get knocked back three i know thats life but i can use a little break. I have so many bills and just dont see a light in my tunnel.Please pray for me as i pray for you thank you